- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
They are upfront and honest, they don't make you do more than you need and help you prioritize what is needed when you are on a budget. I'm not disappointed with the work they have done or their service. Anna Marie is very friendly and helpful, she went above and beyond to answer my questions.
Good price and honest service when I got my winter tires put on.
I have brought my 2004 Toyota Matrix to Tom & Mike at Tomlin Auto for years of good service. I love the way they deal with the customer. If my car has a problem, they give me a diagnostic price and ask for my authorization to proceed. They then call me with the results, the price to correct the problem and my repair options. Now that I have a 2012 Highlander, I will continue using Tomlin Auto for my vehicle maintenance. The staff is friendly and professional. They are competitively priced. The waiting area, the washrooms, and the shop are clean and tidy. Very professional!!
We have just dropped off our third vehicle to have it converted to run as a dual fuel vehicle. The customer service that we have experienced is top notch, both on the phone and in person. So happy that we got connected and that you are closer to home for us for service after the sale.
We love this place. They are always upfront and honest. They don't make you do more than you need and help you prioritize what is needed when you are on a budget. We have never been disappointed with the work they have done or their service.